Fax : 417-256-3645
Courtesy of: Southwest Missouri Partners, Inc dba Keller Williams Realty of Southwest Missouri
Beautifully restored and maintained Victorian house in the heart of Carthage! Originally built in 1888 for Dr. Flowers of Carthage, this historic home has the original woodwork, doors, grand staircase and pocket doors. Also has an updated kitchen, new carpet, new laundry room added to the 2nd level, 2 french doors in the sitting room, 2 fireplaces and a 2 car garage. This home is located on a corner lot on the parade route!